A Services Group
Unarmed Security Guard
We are accepting applications for Unarmed Security Officer positions to become part of our team in the Crossville, TN area. The selected individual(s) will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
This is a full-time 40-hour position. We are looking primarily for a 4-day weekly guard, Mondays/Tuesdays: 2pm-10pm and Fridays/Saturdays: 6am-6pm, and a 3-day, third shift weekend guard, Fridays: 10pm-6am and Saturdays/Sundays 6pm-6am.
Pay: $8.98 hourly (weekly paydays)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- and more within the first month of hire.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Successfully use the provided software to annotate events that occur during shift.
- Make regular trips around the property and scan the pre-determined points as directed by management
- Work as part of a team
- Previous experience in security, military, law enforcement, or other related fields (Preferred)
- Current Unarmed Security Guard License (Preferred)
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer
All candidates must pass drug screen and background check and must be eligible for an unarmed security guard license if not currently a license holder.
ASG is part of the IH Services family of businesses.