A Services Group
IH services, Inc., the leading provider of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of a security guard for our ASG affiliate located in Woodruff, SC
We are accepting applications for Unarmed Security Officer positions to become part of our team for both full-time and part-time guards. The selected individual(s) will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons
- Assist client by regulating entry of employees and guest onto the property.
- Entry is based on their body temperature and answers to health survey.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Successfully use the provided software to annotate events that occur during shift
- Work as part of a team
- Previous experience in security, military, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Go through SC Unarmed Security Licensing (We will assist with licensing for otherwise qualified candidates.)
8 hour shift during the week available
Weekend shift available
Part-time fill-in positions needed
$12.00 per hour
All candidates must pass a drug screen and background check
About IH Services
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.